Our team consists of dedicated, compassionate, and expert individuals who have been hand selected for their particular roles at the MS Center of California. Our mission collectively is to provide you with a comfortable, professional, meticulous, and state of an art environment and caring personnel in order to be able to fulfill all your medical needs with respect to your Multiple Sclerosis and related conditions.
MS Center Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM, Closed 12:00 PM-1:00 PM for lunch.
We would appreciate and require a courtesy call at least 24 hours prior your scheduled appointments if you are not able to make your appointment. There will be a $50.00 fee for missing a scheduled follow up appointment and $100 for new consultations with less than 24 hour notice. For new patient’s consultations, after two canceled appointments a retainer fee of $100.00 will be required upon scheduling an appointment.
Prescriptions and Renewals
We work hard to provide excellent customer service. To streamline our efforts we ask that you contact your local or mail order pharmacy to stay abreast of all your refills and authorizations. Please contact your pharmacy to send a request to us for quick and easy response through our cutting edge electronic prescribing system or contact us during normal office hours.
Your co-pay is due at the time of your visit. Any charges unpaid by your insurance company will be your responsibility. In cases of no acceptable insurance coverage, we offer a self-pay discounted rate which is based on the complexity and length of time spent. Payments will be collected at the time of your appointment. Please call our office in advance for more information.
We are providers for a number of healthcare insurance plans including most PPOs (Preferred Provider Organizations), some EPOs (Exclusive Provider Organizations), POS (Point of Service) and Medicare. In cases of no acceptable insurance coverage, we offer a self-pay discounted rate which is based on the complexity and length of time spent. Please contact us directly for further information regarding accepted insurances or fordable self pay rates at our office for the year 2016.
Important Forms & Notices
- Introduction and Required Documents (please read)
- Patient information & demographics (please complete and bring to your appt.)
- Health Questionnaire (please complete and bring to your appt.)
- Notice of Privacy Practice & Acknowledgment (please review the document, complete and sign only the last page and bring to your appt.)
- Acknowledgement Receipt of Notice of Privacy (the signature page only)
- Financial Policy (please review, complete, sign and bring to your appt.)
- Authorization for disclosure & discussion of Medical information with third parties (use as needed)
- Authorization for disclosure and release of Medical records (use as needed)